Sunday, December 13, 2009

save the trees!


I've been going back and forth on whether or not to buy a little tree this year. It's already December 13th, and didn't really feel ambitious enough to go around and buy a tree, get all the stuff and decorate it with our non-existent ornaments. So, as I was walking Bailey this morning, I saw some really good branches sitting on the ground and decided to bring it back to use to hang ornaments on. I saw this on some blogs and it looked super cute. I got some cheap ornaments from target and hung a few on the branches this afternoon. It looks cuter in real life (I hope!). Either way, this is a great alternative to cutting down a tree. (hahaha, I just had to say that because all those blogs were like "save a tree, use alternatives to real trees!")

p.s. I'm sorry for the bad quality of the picture. I couldn't find my camera cord and had to use my blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment