Friday, January 29, 2010

artsy fartsy

welp, shannon you are in luck. it looks like haiti is re-accepting my donation (my boyfriend) and he is on his way south. so that means I will probably blog more due to boredom. It is also supposed to snow this weekend, which is hard to believe for the Virginia Coast. Soooo, in preparation for being snowed in, alone, I am going to attempt these little suckers. We are in desperate need of something on the walls in our apartment, so this will do for now! (As long as it looks as cute as it does on this blog) it reminds me of the painted canvas shanney and I did in college!!

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh - blake is dying to do something homemade on our walls! i'm totally stealing your idea. well, HE will totally be stealing your idea. i think that painted canvas in college was the first and last time i was ever creative in any way.

    ReplyDelete