Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boredom

On Saturday morning, I woke up to 6 inches of snow. I attempted the art project, and I successfully threw it away after i pulled up the tape to see that the paint bled under. Typical. I also purchased a book on Friday to help me pass the time, and last night I realized that 30 pages are missing! So, needless to say, I needed to come up with some new ideas to help pass the time. Thankfully, I was able to talk to Chatty Cathy- aka Anna multiple times over the weekend, and Bailey generously volunteered herself for me to take her on walks through the ice covered streets.

Tonight, I felt like baking something and can't go to the store so had to make do with what I had in the pantry. I found this recipe for Blondies and added in some mint/chocolate chips to them. They were pretty good. If I used the correct size pan, they would have been thicker and better. I have a whole pan minus two pieces gone, so please come and eat the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment